Leki Micro Trail Vario Poles
Is there no trail too high and far for you as a trail runner? Then the Micro Trail Vario, made from 100% carbon, is the perfect fit for you. When folded together, it has an impressive packing size of 42 cm and weighs just 202 g. It is also equipped with the new CLD Core Locking Device technology. This intuitive mechanism makes folding the pole together as easy as using a pen. The Trigger Shark 2.0 System, with the new, wide Shark Frame Strap Mesh and Trail Running Tip, offers comfort and grip on all terrains. The Speed Lock 2 allows you to adjust the length between 110 and 130 cm.
- Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road
- Trigger Shark 2.0: Superior comfort, maximum power transfer, easy handling
- Frame Strap Mesh
Breathable Trigger Shark Strap made of mesh
One Piece - 360° inner hand
- Trail Running Tip
Light, allignment-free tip
Concave spike form provides foothold in each angle
Optimum swing action
- 100% carbon: Pure carbon for pure joy. Super light and stiff for optimal swing action.
- Flex tip Short: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Tube diameter:16|14|14|14 mm
- Weight: 202 gr x 2
- Pack Size: 42 cm
|Country of manufacture||European Union|
|Number of strands||Folding System|