TSL 438 Up & Down Grip Snowshoes.
These models are fitted with the famous Up & Down heel flotation, which reduces the effects of uphill and downhill slopes (where the back of the
binding goes under the deck to keep the feet flat and prevent them from pushing towards the toe of the shoe). The Access binding allows you to put the shoes on quickly, securely and comfortably and it memorizes the size of the shoe (toe + size). Finally, with 8 crampons, the front teeth and
side grips, the overall traction is outstanding. The 418 & 438 Up & Down Grip are so comfortable, you’ll forget you’re wearing them on the walk!
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Memory Lock System : The system provides rapid, efficient tightening and memorizes the front volume of the shoe.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- The Up & Down system reduces slope effects and significantly improves comfort while walking uphill or downhill.
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel spikes + 2 under binding
- Lateral Stainless steel grips
- User weight:60 >> 120 kg, Weight: 1030g x 2, Dimension: 64 x 22.5 cm, Shoe sizes: 35 - 44
Made in France. Delivered with snowshoe bag.
|Country of manufacture||France|