In France, shipping costs are free for orders of more than €99, except for skis and snowboards. For orders of less than €99, shipping costs are calculated based on package weight and the delivery mode chosen. We offer various means of package delivery. Depending on the size and weight of the package, some means of delivery may not be offered to you when choosing delivery options. In France, shipping costs are free for orders of more than 199€ including for skis and snowboards
• home delivery: the package is delivered to you in person or to your mailbox between 8 am and 1pm on the day of delivery. In the absence of the recipient in France, the package will be available to you at your local post office for 10 days.
• at your local French office: choose to have it delivered directly to your nearest post. You will receive an email and a text message when your package is available to pick up with a valid piece of identity.
• at your local shops: in France, find the nearest shop drop-off from you, your work or your holiday. Pick up your package as soon as you receive the email from the drop-off point with a valid piece of identity.
• via Cityssimo: instructions and retrieval are available 24/7. When your package is available, you'll receive a sms with the codes to access the package.
• by appointment: available only in Paris Monday to Friday. You will receive an email and a text message asking you to make an appointment with a delivery driver as soon as your package is available for delivery. The estimated delivery by La Poste for Colissimo is 48 hours (2 days) from the date of shipment. You can monitor your So Colissimo delivery here. Make sure you have your parcel number. So Colissimo offsets its carbon emissions by funding projects that reduce or end CO2 emissions elsewhere, for a volume equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by its business. So Colissimo, means carbon-neutral delivery!
All packages, except non-standard items such as skis and snowboards, are delivered to your home or workplace. You receive an SMS when your package leaves the warehouse thanks to the Predict system that tells you the day and time-slot for delivery. If this day does not suit you, you can modify the delivery time directly via SMS or on the website www.dpd.fr (remember to have your parcel number). DPD offer you several 3-hour slots: you simply choose which is the best for you! If, however you can’t find a suitable deliver time-slot, you can choose a delivery relay point for any packages under 8 kg. With 95% of the French population within 15 minutes of a DPD relay pick-up, it's a convenient and flexible solution. The estimated delivery provided by DPD is 24 hours (1 business day) from the date of shipment for 95% of the deliveries. DPD is a company that cares for the environment, which is why it strives to reduce its CO2 emissions within the Total Zero standard: compensation to offset its carbon emissions.
Ideal for sending small items at lower costs while still being able to follow transport and delivery of the package.
The estimated delivery time provided by La Poste for letter postage is 48 hours (2 days) from the date of shipment. Standard letter postage is CO2 neutral, like all types of delivery offered by La Poste.
Pick up your ordered products directly from our shop, Val Sports, in Manigod, Haute Savoie. We will let you know via email when your order is ready. Visit us any time during our opening hours. Order products prior to your arrival in the resort so you can retrieve from the shop on your day of arrival. Purchasing a gift? Contact us and we will prepare gift wrapping.